Berndt-Ledesma Funeral Home
The Berndt Funeral Home was started in January 1913 by Herman C. Berndt. After his death, his three sons Harold, A.J. (Ollie) and Robert operated the funeral home until their retirement. In 1999, Greg and Carla Ledesma purchased the Berndt Funeral Home and have been owners and operators since. Berndt-Ledesma Funeral Home has served the families of Hartford, Hustisford, and Juneau, Wisconsin. The death of someone we love can be one of the most stressful and devastating events that befall us. Today, we continue the tradition of compassion, personal attention, and professional service that our communities know and trust.