Cawley & Peoples Funeral Homes
Our Marietta location was founded in 1898 by the Cawley family. Originally Weiser & Cawley Funeral Home, the business moved to 408 Front St. in 1967. In 1977, it was purchased by Bill and Pat Peoples.We completed an expansion project that added over 6,000 square feet to our main floor. The project included the incorporation of the Shipman House at 404 Front St. into the funeral home. Both buildings are fine examples of Greek Revival architecture, and are listed on the National Register of Historic Places.