Established in 1935 by J. A. Ward and J. W. Wilson, Ward Wilson Funeral Home has taken pride in serving the families of Dothan and the Wiregrass area. Located in the area where Justice Park now stands, the original Ward Wilson Funeral Home building began in was known as the Crawford Home. The picture shown here was taken from a post card. In 1955, Ward Wilson Funeral Home relocated to Woodland Drive where it remained for over 50 years. Since 2007, Ward Wilson Funeral Home’s tradition of caring and excellence is continuing at its current location on Hartford Highway. Ward Wilson Funeral Home & Memory Hill Cemetery has been providing funeral & cremation services to the Wiregrass Community since 1935. We serve all families and their loved ones with dignity, compassion and fair pricing. Every family we have served, and will serve in the future, have had their own individual financial needs. Our belief has always been: “If someone has limited financial resources, it does not mean their feelings and grief are any less than someone who has financial resources.” Families should be presented options so that they can choose products and services to meet their needs. We serve families from all walks of life and will continue with this practice. Never leave our care: Ours is one of the few funeral homes in the area to operate our own crematory on-site. From the moment your loved one comes into our care, they will be cared for by us – and only us. Oure affordable Packages are designed for families to have a complete cremation or burial without added expense.
Ward Wilson Funeral Home